meta content='6;url=http://dylanglynn.tumblr.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> DYLAN GLYNN: Beardy Buddies

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beardy Buddies

Scott C and Me.
I had the good fortune of spending some time with Scott C at Comic Con and that's my lil zine he's holding, I'll post that in the next while.

I've been watching a lot of his live streams recently. I'll usually paint or draw or even animate (this is some very basic animation I'm talking about, so no Milt Kahl blasphemy up in here ok?) while listening to/watching them. There is something very charming and genuine about these livestreams that would make anyone feel like they're just hangin' with their buddy Scott. That is something I aspire to do with my kids show one day. Also! Scotts livestreams always have good music, which beats interrupting my flow of work to press replay on whatever movie trailer I'm obsessed with that week. (The normal soundtrack of me working)



This week is the trailer for the movie "Somewhere" I have this trailer memorized. The visual storytelling is so good! I love every shot in this trailer. Maybe one day in person you and I will be talking about this movie and I'll go into more detail. Oh, and the song. That song is what love feels like.


3 comments:

Nic said...

So jelly. Love Scott C. And comic con.

Looking forward to seeing the zine :D

Scott Forbes said...

Cute drawing & I love that trailer! Have you seen the film yet?

Dylan said...

not yet.... its not at the top of my priority list, I'm not hearing the sexiest reviews. great trailer no matter what.