meta content='6;url=http://dylanglynn.tumblr.com/'http-equiv='refresh'/> DYLAN GLYNN: Caricature Con 2010

Monday, November 15, 2010

Caricature Con 2010




Germaphobe from the year 3000







Bill Plympton stopped by to do a presentation.








Here are some done of me. The first two are by the amazing Aaron Philby and the last is done by Steve Silver.


I really think this painting Aaron did of me might be my all time favorite caricature of me. Aaron's work at this past convention was nothing short of inspiring. An amazing blend of design sense and beautifully simple but realistic paintings. I'm inspired to try new painting techniques now!

7 comments:

Klaas Op De Beéck said...

I enjoyed your work a lot this year! Good job, and it was nice hanging out with you! Make sure you don't fall of the roof again ;)
See you next year!

Kyle Mowat said...

wow
so so great

Keelamari said...

So arty! (what are you like an artist or something)

They all have their own mood and atmosphere. I love how each of your paintings is like a little world of its own.

Sasha. said...

these are amazing dylan!
I love your variation in style

Derek Edwards said...

Your wall was amazing. Thanks again for the awesome piece, it's one of my all time favorites.

Brian Oakes said...

In my top 3 favorite walls from this year!

Juan Correa said...

hahaha...that caricature of you is so great by aaron... i like those you did, really creative